“Our thinking creates problems that the same type of thinking will not solve” Albert Einstein
Hypnosis is a natural state of heightened awareness, where you are able to open your mind to beneficial suggestions and where you can make use of your imagination to help make positive changes in your life.
What does it feel like to be hypnotised?
Everybody experiences trance differently – it is a unique experience, but the client is always in control. In general a hypnotic trance is a pleasant, relaxing and tranquil experience. While hypnotised you will be aware of all physical sensations around you, perhaps even noticing sounds you wouldn’t otherwise be aware of.
Hypnotherapy is rather like being in a daydream, it is a state called “trance”. It might be a deep trance or it might only be a light trance. Whatever level you achieve it’s absolutely the right level for you at that moment. With hypnosis there’s no right or wrong way to experience it, there’s just different ways and they’re all good. Many people experience a trance like state while driving a car – the journey is often made on “automatic pilot” mode, the mind being totally occupied by other matters. How many times do you “switch off” in the middle of a boring conversation or lecture, and daydream?
How is Hypnotherapy different to other therapies?
Hypnotherapy is a brief strategic therapy – one that is aimed specifically at finding a resolution to your problem as quickly, safely and efficiently as possible. It is not a long drawn out method of solving a problem. A skilled hypnotherapist will have the ability during a case study to ascertain whether you need to regress back to find the root of the problem, or whether it is more applicable to use future progression techniques to change tomorrow.
Life is what you make it, so why not make it better? Hypnotherapy can improve your life for the better on a daily basis including the way you feel about both yourself and the world around you. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Special Offer – Get into shape for summer with Hypnosis for Weight control, become the shape and size you have always desired, naturally, safely, and without having to give anything up. If you have a BMI of 30+ you qualify for the vitual Gastric Band Hypnosis, saving you £7000!, and an operation.
Free your mind from the Prison of Limiting Beliefs!
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 20 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change limiting beliefs that are self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient derived from scientific research in brain dominance theory, neuroscience, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction
Be all that you can be, naturally
So how do we help?
- By giving you the opportunity to speak with a specialist practitioner in absolute privacy.
- By providing you with a safe place to speak in confidence about your problems.
- By providing you with the opportunity to weigh up your treatment options.
- By really understanding the trap you feel you’re in.
- By giving you the information and support you need to make informed choices.
- By making specialist one to one counselling available to you.
- By ensuring you receive the level of service you really need to be successful.
- By equipping you with what you need to stay on track.
…and by having an ultimate respect for your capacity to resolve your situation.
We offer Clinical Supervision to colleagues who may be struggling with issues and need a supportive and confidential way to ensure that they remain clear and effective with their clients
Contact us to arrange a free half hour consultation at our consultancy rooms
Please don’t struggle on alone, this service has been created by dedicated practitioners to support you.